The Ring Of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV Challenge in Montana

+6
okuma_10
Moonbar
white lotus
RichardB
Peter P
Dardon
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RV Challenge in Montana - Page 2 Empty Re: RV Challenge in Montana

Post  Peter P Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

or avoiding students esp the big white ones.lol
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  truesearch46 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Just wanted to mention that it has been my experience in some instances that while I didn't pinpoint the target exactly, rather, I found that I had pinpointed something "next" to the target.
Why this happens is beyond me, but it does happen and people should not feel bad...because you were still in the area "near" the target. And this is actually very important because it helps to find the target! Many times the target isn't easy to find, and when you put all the findings together, the target becomes more apparent and easier to find. So no one should feel bad. It all adds up!
Jim

truesearch46

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dardon Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 pm

truesearch46 wrote:Just wanted to mention that it has been my experience in some instances that while I didn't pinpoint the target exactly, rather, I found that I had pinpointed something "next" to the target.
Why this happens is beyond me, but it does happen and people should not feel bad...because you were still in the area "near" the target. And this is actually very important because it helps to find the target! Many times the target isn't easy to find, and when you put all the findings together, the target becomes more apparent and easier to find. So no one should feel bad. It all adds up!
Jim

I've honestly just been winging the rving with some meditation rather than the Dames method. Been thinking of trying the Moorehouse method.

Also will try to get the dames file up on the forum if it's not already up for others.
Dardon
Dardon

Goat

https://www.facebook.com/dardun

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I just tried this a while ago(before looking at answer of course lol),
and got something very metalic, like dragon statue etc.
and something cylindrical with paper... but i didt see bootle, and did guess it;s bootle, lol.

peace
Martin
Martin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2