The Ring Of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV challenge

+3
Dardon
white lotus
Harri
7 posters

Go down

RV challenge Empty RV challenge

Post  Harri Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 am

Hi guys.

I just got an odd idea about RV when i saw Jim write about it in other topic.RV is really interesting subject and i have always wanted to know how specific information are people able to get with it from a subject.

I challenge you all to remote view me, and post then what do i look like in your opinion Smile
If you are artistic you could even draw a picture and post that, would be awesome to see some drawings.

I have currently avatar about bruce lee,but i will put a real picture of me later when people have RV:d and posted their experiences.

Tomorrow i must fly to Japan to attend to wifes familymembers funeral, and will stay there for 2 weeks. When i return i will post a picture.

Also, if possible, could someone who knows a good technique of RV post some general instructions on how it is done correctly?

Ps. if this is a crazy idea just ignore me What a Face
Harri
Harri

Horse

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty Re: RV challenge

Post  white lotus Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm

No, Harri. Its a great idea. This is something I suggested in a previous thread, that those who are interested in training for the RV can take turns remote viewing trivial things that only another member has, in order to get good at it.

There's this one fellow on the net named Ed Dames who reportedly taught the special units in the army, like those fellows also in the CIA, the techniques and science of remote viewing, that they've developed over a certain number of years.

The particular thing that I like about his method is that with his training, you're trained to remote view while being completely ignorant on the actual subject that you're looking for. This means that you are taught to view something which you have no idea of knowing about which ensures that what you're getting in the visions are not tainted by one's own prejudices and pre-assumptions.

He says that when you see something in the session, you have to learn to look at the object with "impartial adjectives". Like if what you see is round and has mass, you describe it as a sphere and not a ball. Because you are not sure that what you did see was a ball, but you labeling an object instead of describing its features causes you to look at it as only a ball, when in fact it could be anything. To me that was very smart.

I'd be willing to join the effort of training for remote viewing. I am still in the middle of all his material (its a lot) but when I get finished with it I would love to have fun with this sort of thing. I'll get to this soon, but inasofar as I know the only members who have attempted RV here with at least some regularity are Peter Proksch and Dardon, maybe they'll be willing to play this game at the present.

We should play these sorts of games more often. I've always also wondered what John meant by level 4's being able to communicate with each other with no medium but the mind, and if it were related to this.

Lotus out.
white lotus
white lotus

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dardon Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Hm, I like this idea haha.

We need to keep having challenges like it. Im sure we'll have some sloppy answers, but in time it'll be pretty awesome to see a couple 100% answers at a time.

Dardon
Dardon
Dardon

Goat

https://www.facebook.com/dardun

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty pretty hard

Post  Peter P Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 am

Would be really hard, to rv your looks, let alone ask us to describe and draw you.We might be able to get ur build and/or something very distinct like a beard etc.Probably be easier to choose an object or picture you got in a box or something and ask to rv that.
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty Could Work...

Post  Matthew Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 am

I used to do online readings and asked for a picture of the subject, thinking the image would help me lock on to their energy. Pretty damn successful, but Harri brings up an interesting challenge. I got my techniques from a book called "You are Psychic." The name of the author elludes me right now but his methods helped me when I would expierement with psychic abilities. I am getting back into my meditation after a 72 hour break so if I feel ready, I will take on your challenge. But being as critical of myself as I am about being ready for any advancement, I may not. Will post if I take part and get anything.
Enjoy Japan.
Matthew
Matthew

Dog

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty Check in the mirror?

Post  Peter P Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:29 am

"Harri appears to be a man with of course,handsome appearance, who appears to be rich or has the potential to be rich.Who appears to be very spiritually developed or has it's maximum potential" lol many apologies found it very funny to describe to harri his appearance in detail.
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbar Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Very Happy Ok ill have a go too Razz

Firstly ill have to agree with Peter - handsome appearance, average to below average height, short hair & get the feeling of being a hard worker possibly in your current job for quite a while (3yrs or more).
Sorry thats all ive got - found myself 'thinking' for info so will leave it there Question

Cant wait to see this pic bounce
Moonbar
Moonbar

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty new avatar

Post  Harri Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

Allrighty, came back from japan.Changed my avatar now, im not handsome but the short hair went correct What a Face

Im 185cm (how much is that in feet?)
Im currently unemployed but used to work hard, still got backpain from lifting too heavy objects pale

The other challenges were very interesting, looking forward to taking part of more of them.I might actually be able to concentrate now that im home hehe, hopefully i can get some results too.
Harri
Harri

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter P Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:04 pm

i didnt rv u harri.its easier to target and decribe an object's appearance.
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty aeiouyäö

Post  Harri Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:29 am

Peter Proksch wrote:i didnt rv u harri.its easier to target and decribe an object's appearance.

Yea i know you didnt.

I liked the item rv challenges more as well.
Harri
Harri

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  HowlingMoon Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 pm

everybody is handsome in someone eyes, so saying handsome or good looking shouldnt be a quality.. using features, like football shaped eyes, flat lips, heart lips.. is more of a physical descriptions, where calling someone handsome or cute pretty, is more of a personal opinion.

HowlingMoon

Goat

Back to top Go down

RV challenge Empty handsomeharry :D

Post  Harri Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 am

HowlingMoon wrote:everybody is handsome in someone eyes, so saying handsome or good looking shouldnt be a quality.. using features, like football shaped eyes, flat lips, heart lips.. is more of a physical descriptions, where calling someone handsome or cute pretty, is more of a personal opinion.

True that.Did anyone trying to rv me get a mental pic of hippopotamus wearing a partyhat and playing banjo? That would have been pretty close. What a Face
Harri
Harri

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter P Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

pretty much somethig like a giant mohawk could come up.
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbar Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:01 am

True that.Did anyone trying to rv me get a mental pic of hippopotamus wearing a partyhat and playing banjo? That would have been pretty close. What a Face [/quote]

lol! Ha ha ha!! - not quite Very Happy
Moonbar
Moonbar

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter P Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

hippo cool critter.dangerous kill people all the time.my wife call me hippo often cos of my crappy teeth.lol
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down