The Ring Of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV Challenge

5 posters

Go down

RV Challenge  Empty RV Challenge

Post  okuma_10 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

2346/3672
here are some numbers associated with an object that is around me at the office.It's been there for alot of time.Infact I wrote the number and place it underneath the object.Since we never did a blind target before I think it would be interesting for everyone to give it a try.I'll post results in 3-4 days so I suggest everyone interested to post on the third day...thay way I think it won't mess up the results....
okuma_10
okuma_10

Tiger

Back to top Go down

RV Challenge  Empty Re: RV Challenge

Post  Moonbar Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

Hey Okuma Cool

Too late i already read your post & gave it a stab Wink usually with the other RV challenges i got 'something' straight away, but not this time Crying or Very sad i think im a little confused about the association between the numbers & an object (are you using the numbers to 'target' or 'tag' the object?)

I did however have the image of a water cooler pop up & then as i glanced at your picture the image of a hole punch (for making holes in paper) Smile so they are my attempts Very Happy

Okuma, i was in Ruse Bulgaria a couple of months ago - lovely place.
Moonbar
Moonbar

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  okuma_10 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 am

Moonbar
thanks for the kind words about Rouse.However I think Rouse is like every place you go to have a vacation.It's great as long as you don't have to worry about daily life stuff.Anyway just to note that I've wrote the numbers spontaniously as I was watching the object.Also I place it under the object so it's kind of taging the object as well.Hope this helps
okuma_10
okuma_10

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Bro. I don't know way but the image a black desk lamp is what i see

Back to top Go down

Post  Dardon Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 am

I got a fan for awhile. But decided to take a bit more time.

My final answer :Coffee maker
Dardon
Dardon

Goat

https://www.facebook.com/dardun

Back to top Go down

Post  D-P Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 am

i got a flash of something like matt black coloured plastic but nothing clear... office phone?

D-P

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  white lotus Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Please do NOT READ this post if you intend to join this remote viewing session. Please only read until you have finished your session already.

Hello Nikola, I see that you've taken akin to the Remote Viewing course I gave you. May I please ask next time that you don't reveal any details about the object or the atmosphere in which it is located at all? I feel this interferes with the process, in my own experience. The most successful sessions I have had to date are sessions where I was utterly clueless about what the target was. I think maybe there's a good reason for this.

I really don't expect anything here to hit because I haven't been practicing in quite awhile having been pre occupied with things I am studying as of the moment.

Let me post the details and the review of my session and let us see if there is any correlation.

Target Reference Number: 2346/3672

textures:cloth
tastes:cotton
colors:red, blue, green, yellow
smells:-
temperatures:warm
sounds:typing, clicking
dimensions: circular
aesthetic impact:homish

I immediately got the impression of a circular sort of cloth, styled in a concentric sort of pattern with many colours. This is something that I could not get out of my head. It may be rubbish or it may mean something.

The diagram I automatically drew of the site is something that I cannot understand, which is why I'm not posting it here. It seems there is some sort of jagged thing on the right? I don't understand it.

Let's see how this goes.
white lotus
white lotus

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 pm

A small blue/brown statue/action figure about 1 foot high.

Back to top Go down

Post  okuma_10 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 am

OK....finaly I got a photo of the object.Now I can say that I messed up with saying that it's in an office.Your mind was telling you that it should look for something in an office and you all came up with things that are office like.So here is the answer
 RV Challenge  2012-01-10153316

Now by my opinion white lotus got about 80% of the thing.But others did well two....I think all that got an black plastic simply saw the monitor stand which is black plastic.The water dispencer is just a few steps away from the spot so I gues it's also true.The fan thig could also be true...since at the time most of you (i supose) did the RV there was a fan toy that I got and was near the object....but on the day Dardon posted someone was playing with it and I never saw it up until now.

The jagged thing white lotus refers could be the blinds that are exactly on my right.
Hope you all enjoyed trying blind targets
okuma_10
okuma_10

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dardon Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 am

okuma_10 wrote:but on the day Dardon posted someone was playing with it and I never saw it up until now.

I've been HAD. They must have put it next to a coffee maker in their apartment or something lol!
Dardon
Dardon

Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbar Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Razz Ive got to admit, i didnt expect anything like that Crying or Very sad
Moonbar
Moonbar

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  white lotus Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am

Interesting. I rarely am spot-on and this is no exception, but perhaps one could say that I did manage to get some things with a small bit of accuracy. I miss a whole lot, but even when I do it is rare that I dont manage to at least get something right, like the emotional atmosphere of the subject, or a texture or shape. I think it's just the technique that I'm using that is good, and by no means am I a skilled remote viewer.

I gave Nikola the same exact material that I am using at the moment and undoubtedly he'll be adept at it before long as well.

Can I ask what those are supposed to be though Nikola? those look pretty nice but looking at the sphere thing on the right, the one with the sun shape, it looks kind of eerie. At the same time it definitely looks like something that I'd stare into for long periods of time, it definitely attracts my attention.
white lotus
white lotus

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  okuma_10 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 am

Well I don't know what is their real name (I call them chinise balls).They are hollow and have some kind of metal bal in them...and they are made of metal.The idea is that when moved they make a sound each ball has a different sound(Also the trick is not to collide the balls with eachother).It's said that the sounds generated open chakras.This one as far as I researched (since it was a gift from a friend)this set opens the lower chakra...hence the red color.There should be different set of balls for every chakra...but I got only one Very Happy.
okuma_10
okuma_10

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dardon Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:53 am

I've also heard of people doing tai chi, and push hands with them. So they can see if a strike/push would generate the sound in a ball.

Also, I imagine that vibration on your hand would bring alot of energy to your hand. If I just shake my hands out, as if I had water on them. My hands tend to vibrate for a good while, can only imagine what they'd do.
Dardon
Dardon

Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

as far as i know they are used for meditation .the aim is that when you spin them in your hand your focus go's there and stops you from thinking about anything else ...just try to think about something when spinning them in your hand ..i have a pair of them as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down