The Ring Of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP

+22
Martin
tommyryukyu
GregD
freeofthoughts
AmjadT
Harri
smartplaya2001
Alvaro90
okuma_10
Quiet_Path
flon
Jarkko
guilleacosta
Moonbar
wrags
Jay
Michael Alexander
Dave
Dardon
white lotus
ac
Peter P
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP

Post  Quiet_Path Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Let's step back to get perspective on the issue of new students. Jim told me he had mixed feelings about teaching even though he hadn't mastered the system yet (e.g. at least complete yin-yang fusion). However, he had to teach otherwise the knowledge would be lost to the Western world. We're not in the same rush. The knowledge is in our hands and is not going to fade away. I feel it's dangerous and irresponsible for any of us to teach new students until at least one of us has reached yin-yang fusion. At that point that person will have a good perspective on all previous levels, will maybe modify the training, and importantly I think that once somebody reaches that level they've earned the right to take some ownership in the system and the responsibility to pass it on. I'm very much against students accepting new students when it comes to such an important and powerful system, and against accepting students online, period. Even a committee would mean little. Let someone become a true master and then accept students the right way, in person, and knowing the full weight of what the system really means.

If you piece together the dates and ages in Magus of Java, you'll see that John's training progressed at this rate:
Ages 14-19 - Level 1
Ages 19-27 (approximately) - Level 2A
Ages 27 (approximately)-31 - Level 2B
Ages 31-32 - Level 3

He achieved yin-yang fusion at age 32. If even one of our 2A students progresses at about the same pace, we will have a L4 student in our school within 6-10 years. I see no benefits to accepting new students before then. Accepting new students prematurely would only bring problems - security problems, ego problems, potential health problems, and it would be against the wishes of Mopai Indo at a time when we're hoping to eventually mend some fences and possibly receive more training. We obviously all benefited from being accepted online by Jim, but we're also aware that it was a poor idea and is no longer necessary. Let's change that and do things the responsible and right way.
Quiet_Path
Quiet_Path

Back to top Go down

NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP - Page 4 Empty True Search Energy

Post  Peter P Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm at the 2b level now. At the moment I am not taking anymore students. We actually have about 150 students, so I'm not sure why there are so many people registered on this forum (180 odd). Will have to talk to Dardon about it.
I haven't decided what will be in the future in terms of training more people, there are potential problems but there are immense benefits being connected with the world and not isolating into obscurity.
My main focus is to help the students, protect the knowledge and protect the group, so that we may all benefit. The only way can accomplish major goals, is to stick together and keep our morals/honour clean.
There's been people in the past who have made access, only to disappear and attempt to keep everything for themselves. It's despicable, totally ignorant and brings no benefit to the world that seems to be going down the drain a bit. Obviously, later on they fail completely with this attitude. It also reflects how much they have really learned from their meditations.
Peter P
Peter P

Rooster

Back to top Go down

NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP - Page 4 Empty Congratulations!

Post  Harri Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

"I'm at the 2b level now"

Awesome! Congratulations mate! Smile
How long did the entire journey take for you to get to this point? What a Face 
Harri
Harri

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  piotrjamroz Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 am

Jasonchanth wrote:School of Internal Arts
University of Neigong
Universal Neigong Association
If I may add something. I realy loved "School of Internal Arts". You got my vote.

Just a thought... When choosing a name it's worth considering new internet domain name connected with that.

piotrjamroz

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  piotrjamroz Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 am

Peter Proksch wrote:Name picked: TRUE SEARCH ENERGY
So do we go by the name "True Search Energy"?

piotrjamroz

Rooster

Back to top Go down

NEW NAME FOR OUR GROUP - Page 4 Empty Vote?

Post  Matthew Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 pm

I would hope there would be some kind of vote or best of 3 maybe. And I do hope "Clown Car" is in the top 3. "Clown Car Mo Pai" We pack our Dan Tien like clowns into a car.
Matthew
Matthew

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Matthew wrote:I would hope there would be some kind of vote or best of 3 maybe. And I do hope "Clown Car" is in the top 3. "Clown Car Mo Pai" We pack our Dan Tien like clowns into a car.
baha
Raphael
Raphael

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4